Traveling Hospice LPN (Woburn) #240339
Date: February 23, 2021
- Participates in all aspects of care, including an ongoing multidisciplinary evaluation and development of the plan of care. Initiates patients care conferences for complex and/or multidisciplinary patients whenever needed or helpful to ensure good coordination of care
- Initiates diagnostic, preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate to the patient’s care and safety
- The hospice nurse develops a care plan to ensure symptom control and pain management.
- The nurse coordinates care with the attending physician, primary caregiver, and care center staff as well as doctors visits.
- The hospice nurse provides family training as well.
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- Massachusetts RN License
- 1 year of Hospice experience
- Travel up to 30 minutes away around Woburn area
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- This role may include generous Referral Bonuses (varies from each position referred, and there’s no limit to the referrals you can make!)
MSG Staffing is dedicated to connecting Healthcare Professionals with the right opportunity. We work to eliminate barriers in your job search to help you get to work faster. We do this by taking the time to understand your skills, experience, and what you are looking for in your next opportunity.