School Registered Nurse (RN) #239994
Category: Registered Nurse
Date: December 17, 2020
MSG Staffing is a leading staffing solutions provider for medical, healthcare, and allied healthcare positions. We connect qualified professionals with our vast and expanding opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to become apart of our compassionate care giving team. Under general supervision, the nursing assistant performs nursing procedures and patient care tasks.
- oversee the emotional, mental, physical and social health of students.
- manage students who have chronic health conditions and students with disabilities.
- giving them medication as needed
- working with parents and teachers to create and enforce care plans
- RN License
- Experience working with children with mental illness and trauma
- Previous school nurse experience preferred
- 10 week contract
- 16-20 hours/week
MSG Staffing offers industry leading benefits for contract assignments which include:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- This role may include generous Referral Bonuses (varies from each position referred, and there’s no limit to the referrals you can make!)
MSG Staffing is dedicated to connecting Healthcare Professionals with the right opportunity. We work to eliminate barriers in your job search to help you get to work faster. We do this by taking the time to understand your skills, experience, and what you are looking for in your next opportunity.