RN Coordinator needed for COVID-19 Testing Initiative #239267
Category: Registered Nurse
Date: August 26, 2020
RN Coordinator needed for COVID-19 Testing Initiative
A University in Worcester, MA is seeking individuals to help their COVID-19 Testing Initiative. The position schedule, end date, and details are subject to change based on the University’s needs. Must be flexible and able to work day shifts as needed, 7 days per week.
We offer the following perks!
- Competitive salary, based on relevant experience
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- This role may include a Completion Bonuses, Signing Bonuses, and generous Referral Bonuses (up to $750 per referral, and there’s no limit to the referrals you can make!)
My client is looking for a Registered Nurse Coordinator to assist with their on campus COVID-19 testing program and campus safety:
- Coordinating quarantine, testing, and logistics of close contacts
- Coordinating quarantine, testing and logistics of symptomatic students
- Updating the status of individuals in quarantine
- Accurately implement testing center protocols and specific lab-directed guidance
- Maintain contact tracing protocol
- Participates in planning changes and improvements
- Familiarity with Maven Software preferred
The RN Coordinator will work in conjunction with Health Services (on-site MD or NP), The COVID-19 Testing Team, Dining Services and University Police.