Residential Counselor/ Mental Health Respite Aide #239647
Category: Residential Councilor / Mental Health
Date: October 16, 2020
We are seeking an experienced Residential Counselor (RC) to become a part of our empathetic caregiving PER DIEM team. Under the direct supervision of the designated Head Nurse, the RC demonstrates proficiency in administering the fundamentals of the direct care supervision and participates in the evaluation of patient safety and illness.
- Supervise clients at ALL times.
- Transport clients to appointments using vehicles provided by the facility.
- Prepare meals and snacks for clients.
- Assist with recreational activities such as arts & crafts, board games, and other indoor/outdoor activities.
- Supervise therapeutic activities and therapeutic check-ins.
- High School Diploma
- CPR Certification
- 6 months of Healthcare experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- MAP Certification (preferred but not needed)
MSG Staffing offers industry-leading benefits for contract assignments which include:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- This role may include generous Referral Bonuses (varies from each position referred, and there’s no limit to the referrals you can make!)
MSG Staffing is dedicated to connecting Healthcare Professionals with the right opportunity. We work to eliminate barriers in your job search to help you get to work faster. We do this by taking the time to understand your skills, experience, and what you are looking for in your next opportunity.