Rehab Counselors #240717
Category: Residential Councilor / Mental Health
Date: April 20, 2021
We are seeking an experienced Residential Counselor (RC) to become a part of our empathetic care giving PER DIEM team. Under the direct supervision of the designated Head Nurse, the RC demonstrates proficiency in administering the fundamentals of the direct care supervision and participates in the evaluation of patient safety and illness.
- Supervise clients at ALL times.
- Immediately respond to client injury/illness and consult with RN or doctors.
- Transport clients to appointments using vehicles provided by the facility.
- Prepare meals and snacks for clients.
- Assist with recreational activities such as arts & crafts, board games, and other indoor/outdoor activities.
- Supervise therapeutic activities and therapeutic check-ins.
- Assist RN and other staff members as directed.
Bilingual candidates preferred but not required
- CPR Certification
- 6 months of Healthcare experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean CORI and DCF background check.
- MAP Certification (preferred but not needed)
MSG Staffing offers industry-leading benefits for contract assignments which include:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Fun and positive work environment
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- This role may include generous Referral Bonuses (varies from each position referred, and there’s no limit to the referrals you can make!)
MSG Staffing is dedicated to connecting Healthcare Professionals with the right opportunity. We work to eliminate barriers in your job search to help you get to work faster. We do this by taking the time to understand your skills, experience, and what you are looking for in your next opportunity. This helps us build a strong profile so we can better represent you to the facilities we have partnered with, so we can present you with the very best opportunities.