Rehab Counselor #240605
Category: Residential Councilor / Mental Health
Date: April 5, 2021
Currently seeking RC to join our compassionate care giving team at a facility that supports individuals living with disabilities in achieving the universal goals of inclusion, choice and independence.
- Supervise clients at ALL times.
- Immediately respond to client injury/illness and consult with RN or doctors.
- Transport clients to appointments using vehicles provided by the facility.
- Implement all procedures that ensure the health, safety, and well-being of individuals and general cleanliness and safety of the physical site.
- Prepare meals and snacks for clients.
- Assist with recreational activities such as arts & crafts, board games, and other indoor/outdoor activities.
- Supervise therapeutic activities and therapeutic check-ins.
- Assist RN and other staff members as directed.
- Specialized responsibilities as needed, including personal care and/or lifting. (depending which location )
- Clean CORI and DCF background check.
- MAP Certification (preferred but not needed)
- 6 months of Healthcare experience
MSG Staffing offers industry leading benefits for contract assignments which include:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- This role may include generous Referral Bonuses (varies from each position referred, and there’s no limit to the referrals you can make!)
MSG Staffing is dedicated to connecting Healthcare Professionals with the right opportunity. We work to eliminate barriers in your job search to help you get to work faster. We do this by taking the time to understand your skills, experience, and what you are looking for in your next opportunity.