LPN, RN #239966
Date: December 15, 2020
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse/LPN to become a part of our compassionate care giving team at a long term care facility that provides a full range of skilled nursing services to its residents who reside there and come to us with short and long term medical care.
The registered Nurse/ LPN Is responsible for delivering and managing nursing care of assigned patients in accordance to federal state and local laws and any policies, procedures and guidelines that govern the facility.
- RN License
- 6 months of RN experience
- Travel up to 30 minutes away
MSG Staffing offers industry leading benefits for contract assignments which include:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- This role may include generous Referral Bonuses (varies from each position referred, and there’s no limit to the referrals you can make!)
MSG Staffing is dedicated to connecting Healthcare Professionals with the right opportunity. We work to eliminate barriers in your job search to help you get to work faster. We do this by taking the time to understand your skills, experience, and what you are looking for in your next opportunity.