Category: Licensed Practical Nurse
Date: September 22, 2020
MSG Staffing is a leading staffing solutions provider for medical, healthcare, and allied healthcare positions. We connect qualified professionals with our vast and expanding opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse to become a part of our compassionate care giving team. Under general supervision, the nursing assistant performs nursing procedures and patient care tasks.
About the Facility:
- NetSolutions and CareTracker software used
- 1 Nurse per unit
- 3 Units, 30 bed, 28 bed, and 13 bed on subacute unit
- 3 CNAs per Unit
- LPN License
- At least 6 months experience
- Travel up to 30 minutes away
- Clean CORI and DCF background check
MSG Staffing offers industry leading benefits for contract assignments which include:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- This role may include generous Referral Bonuses (varies from each position referred, and there’s no limit to the referrals you can make!)
MSG Staffing is dedicated to connecting Healthcare Professionals with the right opportunity. We work to eliminate barriers in your job search to help you get to work faster. We do this by taking the time to understand your skills, experience, and what you are looking for in your next opportunity.