Home Health Aides #240154
Category: Home Health Aide
Date: January 18, 2021
We are seeking an experienced Home Health Aid to become apart of our compassionate care giving team. Under general supervision, the HHA performs nursing procedures and patient care tasks. MSG Staffing is a leading staffing solutions provider for medical, healthcare, and allied healthcare positions. We connect qualified professionals with our vast and expanding opportunities.
- Assist patients with bathing, toileting, dressing, shampooing, feeding, shaving, mouth care, etc.
- Assist patients with moving in and out of bed, bath wheelchair or automobile
- Assist with simple exercise programs, application of prostheses and braces, ambulation and transfer activities and accompanying patient out of doors
- Application of supportive aides, such as slings and elastic stockings
- Temperature, pulse, respiration, catheter, cannula care and ostomy assist
- Light housekeeping activities such as changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning as necessary
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as Joint Commission standards
- Home Health Aid Certificate
- 6 months of HHA experience
- Travel up to 30 minutes away
MSG Staffing offers industry leading benefits for contract assignments which include:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- This role may include generous Referral Bonuses (varies from each position referred, and there’s no limit to the referrals you can make!