Evening Residential Counselor #239373
Category: Residential Councilor / Mental Health
City: West Brookfield
Date: September 11, 2020
MSG Staffing is a leading staffing solutions provider of per diem / temporary placements for medical, healthcare, and allied healthcare positions. We connect qualified professionals with our vast and expanding opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced Residential Counselor (RC) to become a part of our empathetic care giving PER DIEM team.. Under the direct supervision of the designated Head Nurse, the RC demonstrates proficiency in administering the fundamentals of the direct care supervision and participates in the evaluation of patient safety and illness.
About the Facility
- Has two locations
- One location has multiple floors
- Women's patient population
- Supervise clients at ALL times.
- Immediately respond to client injury/illness and consult with RN or doctors.
- Prepare meals and snacks for clients.
- Assist with recreational activities such as arts & crafts, board games, and other indoor/outdoor activities.
- Supervise therapeutic activities and therapeutic check-ins.
- Assist RN and other staff members as directed.
- High School Diploma
- CPR Certification
- 6 months of Healthcare experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- MAP Certification (preferred but not needed)
MSG Staffing offers industry-leading benefits for contract assignments which include:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- This role may include generous Referral Bonuses (varies from each position referred, and there’s no limit to the referrals you can make!)
MSG Staffing is dedicated to connecting Healthcare Professionals with the right opportunity. We work to eliminate barriers in your job search to help you get to work faster. We do this by taking the time to understand your skills, experience, and what you are looking for in your next opportunity.