COVID-19 Medical Screener #239379
Category: All Clinical Specialties
Date: September 11, 2020
MSG Staffing is a leading staffing solutions provider of per diem / temporary placements for medical, healthcare, and allied healthcare positions. We connect qualified professionals with our vast and expanding opportunities.
- This role may include generous Referral Bonuses (varies from each position referred, and there’s no limit to the referrals you can make!)
- Flexible pay (varies from candidate to candidate)
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Perform outpatient and inpatient care. No acute care.
- Conduct various tasks as required by the facility.
- Occasionally assist with laundry.
MSG Staffing is dedicated to connecting Healthcare Professionals with the right opportunity. We work to eliminate barriers in your job search to help you get to work faster. We do this by taking the time to understand your skills, experience, and what you are looking for in your next opportunity.