Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) – Putnam, CT #238870
Category: Allied Health - Rehabilitation
Date: July 24, 2020
MSG Staffing is a leading staffing solutions provider for medical, healthcare, and allied healthcare positions. We are seeking an experienced Certified Nurse Assistant to become a part of our compassionate care giving team. Under general supervision, the nursing assistant performs nursing procedures and patient care tasks.
The nursing home is located in Putnam, CT. First 2 days of work will be orientation. Shift is 3:00pm – 11:00pm Monday – Friday and every other weekend, 40 hours per week.
- Assist with daily living activities including delivering meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients and providing plenty of fresh water, as well as extra nourishment between meals
- Help patients with personal hygiene. Provide patients with bedpans, help with baths, shampoos and showers
- Provide adjunct care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings and therapeutic baths
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s chart
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- CNA Certification
- 6 months of CNA experience
- Travel up to 30 minutes away
MSG Staffing offers industry leading benefits for contract assignments which include:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan with employer contribution
- This role may include generous Referral Bonuses (varies from each position referred, and there’s no limit to the referrals you can make!)
MSG Staffing is dedicated to connecting Healthcare Professionals with the right opportunity. We work to eliminate barriers in your job search to help you get to work faster. We do this by taking the time to understand your skills, experience, and what you are looking for in your next opportunity.