Account Manager #204987
Category: Internal Employee
Type: Direct Hire
Date: August 9, 2018
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team. We are a Worcester based Healthcare Staffing agency. Successful candidates are self-motivated and diligent. They are constantly thinking about how to win while understanding the importance of a positive group dynamic. Successful candidates will know how to use good judgement and have great intuition. You’ll be partnering with Recruiters in matching top candidates with our client’s needs that are in the healthcare space. MSG Staffing is committed to our vision, goals, and values.
We offer great pay potential, fun and flexibility. We are supportive of each other while being accountable for our customer’s needs. We succeed by developing a deep knowledge of our customers and deliver the best solutions for their needs. We do this through speed, quality, and superior customer service. We provide our employees a thorough onboarding and training program, base salary plus commission, benefits, and a fun, supportive and competitive environment.
- Create and maintain job orders in our ATS
- Collaborate with teammates to fill open positions and cross-sell other lines of business
- Market the talent’s skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the client and the talent
- Ability to analyze customer data and trends in order to develop strong business plans for each key account, and to plan and achieve specific sales goals
- Work closely with management to identify new areas for improvement and growth
- Ability to identify, build and manage key customer accounts for the purpose of maintaining and increase both sales and gross profit
- Effectively create daily call plan or action plan to help accomplish activity expectations
- Manage territory effectively; maintain current competitor/ market knowledge
- Negotiate bill rates to maintain GPM%
- Other duties as needed
- 2-3 years of account management, business development, sales experience required
- Proven track record of consistent personal sales growth.
- Prior healthcare industry experience a plus (not required)
MSG Staffing offers industry leading benefits which include:
- Competitive salary
- Fun and positive work environment
- Paid time accrued (PTA)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401K plan with employer contribution
Apply today for immediate consideration!